Through a combination of expert program managers dedicated to individual customer projects, extensive in-house supply chain & logistics experience and partnerships with world leading service providers, EnSilica is able to offer fabless customers a complete chip production & logistics service from GDSII tape-out to production, inventory management and delivery.
Process and Vendor Selection
As an independent design services company EnSilica can leverage its in-depth knowledge gained from hundreds of projects, both large and small, to help its customers select the most effective process technology and foundry that will meet your product requirements in terms of technology, costs and timescale.
- Optimum Power / Area / Cost analysis
- Process selection & recommendation
- IP & IP vendor selection
EnSilica expertise extends to all aspects of the packaging helping to ensure that final customer products meet the specified operating requirements and quality levels.
- Package style & cost optimisation
Test and Qualification
EnSilica expertise extends to all aspects of the test and qualification process.
- Test strategy & production test regime
- Product qualification & certification
- Yield improvement & process optimisation
Volume Production Delivery
EnSilica offer a complete supply chain management service that starts with first prototypes through to handling volume shipments of final silicon to the end-customer and continued process optimisation and yield management. Leaving our customers to focus on their business rather than managing their IC supply chain.
- Total Quality Management to agreed standard
- Finished goods inventory management
- Delivery logistics & invoicing