EnSilica @ Embedded World – February 2019
EnSilica will be exhibiting at the Embedded World 2019, Germany; which takes place in Nuremberg, 26-28 February 2019. The reliability of electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the internet of things and solutions for future themes such as e-mobility and energy efficiency are the main topics right at the top of the agenda for the embedded sector and industry.
Around 1.000 exhibitors are presenting state-of-the-art technology in all facets of embedded technologies, from construction elements, modules and complete systems through to operating systems and software, hard and software tools right up to services covering all aspects of embedded systems.
If you are attending, do drop by our stand in Hall 4 / 4-441, where we will be showcasing the following:
- Our Comprehensive Embedded technology Capabilities & Chip Design Services, including:
- RF / Radio Design
- Smart Sensor Integration
- Ultra low-power Implementation
- On-chip Security
- Market Leading Range of Semiconductor IP
- IC and System Supply Chain Management
- ASIC Design Services
We hope you’ll stop by to say hello. If you would like to reserve a time to meet our team please contact us.
- Hall 4 / 4-441
- Call: +44 (0)118 380 5757
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org