Ian Lankshear, MD and one of the company’s founders, said, “We are honoured to receive this recognition for everyone’s hard work in turning EnSilica into major force in the British Electronics Industry.”
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud tim.lewis contributed a whooping 32 entries.
Entries by tim.lewis
EnSilica becomes an Arm Approved Design Partner – an important recognition of the companies design skills and commitment to quality.
EnSilica builds export drive with appointment of Asia Region Manager.
EE News Europe: Exciting opportunities opening up in the automotive market for EnSilica
Join us at MWC 2018 to discover how our expertise in IC and system design, supply management and advanced IP can help in your next IC design project.
The votes are in for this year’s Electronics Weekly Elektra Awards and after another record-breaking year for entries EnSilica is proud to have its eSi-ADAS Radar Co-Processor nominated as a finalist in the “Excellence in Design” category.
See EnSilica present at AESIN 2017 (03 Oct, UK) – Challenges of Automotive Radar Sensor Networks
Two senior-level appointments boost EnSilica’s rapidly expanding SoC design and supply services
EnSilica and Solomon Systech in multi-year eSi-RISC licensing deal
EnSilica Develops sureCore’s New, Ultra-Low Power IoT Reference Platform
- Meet EnSilica in Spain & Germany – February 2019
- Meet EnSilica @ MWC 2019 in Hall 7, Stand 7A11-8
- See EnSilica @ Embedded World 2019 (26-28 February, Nuremberg) Hall 4 / 4-441 – Showcasing embedded technologies and IP solutions
- EnSilica Wins the Company of the Year 2018 @ Techworks
- See EnSilica @ IoT Tech Expo North America 2018 (28-29 Nov, Santa Clara) Stand #438 – Showcasing IoT design and IP solutions